Wednesday 22 May 2013

Coursework

 
For this project I chose to focus on young women and their lifestyle which is why i took my own photographs of what women use such as make up etc. I then decided to mix up parts of the different images.

 
This is another image where I cut parts out of different images and put them together in a different way.
 
 
I then chose to do an etching of one of my broken up images. I like this because you can see where the images are broken up by the straight lines.


 
These are a few more etchings I did of the same image above.

 
This is my final piece, I did in oil paint. I like this piece as I used really bright floresent colours which make the image catch people attention. I also like the way I blended in the colours for example, on the lips at the bottom right, I also like the way the pink lips fit well with the bright green back ground, it makes the lips stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment